>Iloilo, Philippines (PNA) – Korean Ambassador to the Philippines Hye Min Lee and Undersecretary Bernadette Romulo-Puyat of the Department of Agriculture will lead the groundbreaking ceremony of a P200-million Modern Integrated Rice Processing Complex in Barangay Amamaros, Pototan, Iloilo Thursday. Pototan is considered Iloilo province’s rice granary and rice production is the top livelihood of people here, over rice trading, vegetable growing and backyard livestock breeding. Agriculture Regional Director Larry Nacionales said the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) was instrumental in realizing the Pototan project which will allow more farmers in the town and neighboring municipalities to avail of the complex’s services.
February 16, 2011
>News Update P200-M ILOILO RICE COMPLEX TO BE LAUNCHED ILOILO CITY,
Class95cafe Purok 4 Campsite Upi, Gamu Isabela 3301 Cell phone 639153841080 email email@example.com, Philippines We were the first to introduce clay-pot rice in Isabela Gamu. If you need more info contact us bringing new taste that satisfied your taste bud. Before that my career background please follow this link http://class95cafes.blogspot.com/2009/02/charity-project.html View all posts by class95cafe
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 16th, 2011 at 11:35 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @88iil: كُنا أُمةٌ ترعى الغنم فـ جاء الإسلام و جعلنا أُمةٌ ترعى الأُمم و عندما تركنا الإسلام صُرنا أغناماً ترعانا الأُمم #حقيقه مؤلمه لا… 1 year ago
- RT @GiseleBronx: #NickiBBMAs ❤️ https://t.co/Odnh7O6hJc 1 year ago
- Pay me by using my PayPal.Me page: paypal.me/pokomon 2 years ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/9rQIKhWlGH8?a BBC Space Odyssey Voyage To The Planets Part 1 2 years ago
- Photo: used water pump for sales self collect . tmblr.co/ZEQrSy1uvp2Xj 2 years ago